About Botters

Go down

About Botters

Post  Darfakz on Thu May 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Since botting is not allowed, botting in training room shouldn't be allowed.
To make it more fair for every player.

Darfakz

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Botters

Post  Admin on Sun May 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Darfakz wrote:Since botting is not allowed, botting in training room shouldn't be allowed.
To make it more fair for every player.

Well, as everyone choose mage on OTS knights and paladins should have a chance to.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-05-11
Location : Sweden

View user profile http://mystana.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: About Botters

Post  Thunder on Mon May 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Darfakz wrote:Since botting is not allowed, botting in training room shouldn't be allowed.
To make it more fair for every player.

Well, as everyone choose mage on OTS knights and paladins should have a chance to.


Well, since botting is allowed even more mages will go to trainers, because mages are allowed to use bots now to gain mana(eating and mp's for example) and do spells to raise their ML 24/7 if their bots are good.

I don't know anything about bots but I guess mages are doing that to raise ML, if you would not allow botting it would be more fair for knight and paladins since they need skills, and not ML. And since the auto-kick thing after 15 min is disabled, you don't need any bot as knight or paladin on Mystana to train your skills.

Yours,

Thunder

Thunder

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Botters

Post  Darfakz on Mon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Couldn't agreed more with Thunder.

Darfakz

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Botters

Post  Du Rin on Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm

You all stink! botting should be allowed dropp the crap we are liveing in a bot world lets all bot together and sugar kukar tesammans Smile SMILE!

Du Rin
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: About Botters

Post  Ultros on Tue May 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Du Rin wrote:You all stink! botting should be allowed dropp the crap we are liveing in a bot world lets all bot together and sugar kukar tesammans Smile SMILE!



hmmm so you are a botter? lolz

gm delete him please.


____/ultros
avatar
Ultros

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Botters

Post  Cracker on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Ultros wrote:
Du Rin wrote:You all stink! botting should be allowed dropp the crap we are liveing in a bot world lets all bot together and sugar kukar tesammans Smile SMILE!



hmmm so you are a botter? lolz

gm delete him please.


____/ultros

Yes he's a botter, that's why he's protecting his bot program.

Cracker

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Botters

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum