Mystana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login problems

2 posters

Go down

Login problems Empty Login problems

Post  Thunder Tue May 19, 2009 2:56 pm

I have login problems.
With the exact same acc nmbr and password I >AM< able to login on the website, but when i try it on tibia itself, it says: Wrong account number or password.

What's happening GM Momilia ?

Thunder

Back to top Go down

Login problems Empty Re: Login problems

Post  Trade Above-Below -1907 Tue May 19, 2009 9:32 pm

I'm no expert, but you've probably forgot the change the IP from the original Tibia to Mystana.
You might of got the wrong options for what client you're using. For example, if you're using Tibia 8.42, and you're changing the IP through Tibia Multi-IP Changer (or any else, that includes different client setups) you might have the Changer to connect with Tibia 8.40 or any other version of the software. This would mean there's not actual connection, and the IP isn't really changed, therefor you're trying to log on to Tibia instead of Mystana.
Might be two wrong couple of cents, but still, there they were.

Trade Above-Below -1907

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultros Mon May 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Trade Above-Below -1907 wrote:I'm no expert, but you've probably forgot the change the IP from the original Tibia to Mystana.
You might of got the wrong options for what client you're using. For example, if you're using Tibia 8.42, and you're changing the IP through Tibia Multi-IP Changer (or any else, that includes different client setups) you might have the Changer to connect with Tibia 8.40 or any other version of the software. This would mean there's not actual connection, and the IP isn't really changed, therefor you're trying to log on to Tibia instead of Mystana.
Might be two wrong couple of cents, but still, there they were.

you are right.

____/ultros reaper
Ultros
Ultros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down