Mystana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum usage

3 posters

Go down

Forum usage Empty Forum usage

Post  Trade Above-Below -1907 Tue May 12, 2009 12:16 am

Alright, first off I'd like to hold it to you: you've got a nice server, dropping off the kickbacks that exploit once in a while.
Dunno whether you want questions and proposals for any given forum here. The Mystana-Shop has a few limps. What do you mean by the things written, would you care to elaborate on pretty much everything? I can't understand what you want written. If you mean the following: for each 5€ we'll receive 1kk in pure money. To be all honest I think that's far too much. I'm thinking of donating myself, but 1kk? That would mean the end for many things. There's not real need for picking your sticks up once you've died, and really dig into what you've lost. It eats up a whole lot of role-playing. Which is the main part I'm playing.
Nevertheless, I can't find the PayPal account anywhere, I might just be starring blind.
Also, It would of been a good start to allow us users to at least post in the Mystana-Shop forum. Although we might not hold administration to create new threads.

Have a nice one!

Trade Above-Below -1907

Back to top Go down

Forum usage Empty Re: Forum usage

Post  Admin Tue May 12, 2009 5:14 pm

you are right, I was in a very rush but I edited it again..

Any options what items could be added to the donation list?

Admin
Admin

http://mystana.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Trade Above-Below -1907 Tue May 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Doesn't necessarily have to be items covering the cost.
One idea is to create a custom-made-island of any kind where only those who donate can seek passage.
I'm not really into the whole OT-creating stuff, but if possible, new outfits or other addons could be another choice. For me the money you're willing to give is a short time solution. In longer terms you need people to experience the RPG, therefor no actual money should be spread. I do find the unique items being part of the list. Although they could be skipped as well.

Enough said frankly. Twisted ideas for no good, just might. Smile Cheers!

Trade Above-Below -1907

Back to top Go down

Post  Drexa Thu May 14, 2009 2:17 pm

You got the island now Smile

And I think its a good idea to add additional outfits (or older models).
But....that will be VERY hard.

About the items, some of them are a bit TO much if you ask me. + 6 magic level is much.

Make it +4 (Demon Oak is +3 so...double-ing that is a bit to much.)

But, that's your choice Anton Wink

Yours,
Sikkie

Drexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum