Mystana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deeze is a CHEATER

2 posters

Go down

Deeze is a CHEATER Empty Deeze is a CHEATER

Post  Moose Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:58 am

Yesterday night myself and Tha Mellie were trying to kill Halo at the premmy vocation island (Frosts) as he bots there basically all day while the server is online. It was coinsidence that he actually decided to check his comp this one time ... (note: the death by Du Rin was by him and myself as Halo was botting as usual, Du Rin can confirm).

Anyways, Deeze came along and killed both Tha Mellie and myself in ONE SD ... he hit Tha Mellie for around 2k, and me 2337 ... of course I was so shocked I didn't bother grabbing a pic, I just relogged really quick. In any case, both these guys are cheating fags who deserve nothing less then deletion and perhaps an IP ban so they can never come back. I expect justice to be served, because I have myself, tha mellie and du rin all as witnesses to these homo's cheating.

Please do something about it, and restore my skills/level because this is beyond retarded.

Moose

Back to top Go down

Deeze is a CHEATER Empty Re: Deeze is a CHEATER

Post  Moose Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 am

and for the record, if he denies it ... log on Deeze's char and trying SD'ing a test character - honestly I have no fukin clue how he's doing it but his char obviously has some form of cheat/bug that he is abusing.

Moose

Back to top Go down

Deeze is a CHEATER Empty i have SS dezze and her team use Cheats :D

Post  Bu rask Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:05 am

GM seee plz all player look a best team pro on mystana only cheats

Bu rask

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterpiece Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:37 pm

same happend when Jet lii and me was going to kill kawatz, he started to sd us 1.2k each sd
Masterpiece
Masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum