Mystana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U better fix this up

Go down

U better fix this up Empty U better fix this up

Post  Who care Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 am

Well... u are not just giving free items to some of your rl, u are also editing it.. Jet Lii got from 180 to 200 in less than 4 hrs, it took me 9 hrs to get from that yestarday... So u better fix it up
If u wana get help with the map and shits.. i hope to see vimmel and jet lii back where they belong, dont come with that cheap lie that they have acces to the vip part and vimmel got over 30 lvl in less than 4 hrs, and jet lii got over 20 lvl in less than 4 hrs, cuz thats a pure lie.... and im not buying it.. and if u dont do this, you wont get help, and u will get damn pinged till the end of the eternity.. have fun..

Who care

Back to top Go down

U better fix this up Empty Re: U better fix this up

Post  Xtacy Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:50 am

I agree but who care im already working on the new map with Admin :/ but its hard to get so many lvls and i dono how they did it

Xtacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wadafak Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 am

Halo, stop helping him.. let he's friend rls, edited help him, cuz u wont get a shit out of this.. btw.. they got edited, dont come with the idea that they are vip so in the vip island u can hunt faster, cuz its a fucking lie, deeze also is vip, and he lvld there alot, and there is NO WAY, NO WAY to get from 170 to 200 in 4 hrs, and.. btw how weird they both got almost the same exp.. How weird is that isnt it?
6. Kawatz

7. Jet Lii

8. Vimmel

Well, anyway.. cut the crap, and face the facts, they where edited 100% u have 24 hrs to decided... to get them where they belong, or to loose like 20 ppl in the server, and also risk your bussines, cuz we will own it.. in other ways, so.. u better hurry anton.. Very Happy

Wadafak

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtacy Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:09 am

ok guys i jsut relized how these ppl must of got lvls bc Admin had sold 3 exp scrolls online yesterday for 5 euro each and im guessing they were the 2 out of the three who had gotten them

Xtacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeze Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:48 am

Ye he gave them Free XP.

That taking like 40 minute in frost to make 1 lvl in VIP Zone.. Sorry but there's nothing special in VIP Zone else not much paople as free spot...

Btw, I think he gave Xp to Jet Lii cause he told the bug I found.. The one to get the magic lvl that u wish with rose shield.. Anyway, Im retired of here, I hate when GM give XP and lvl to people.. its fucking take a while to level and then u get passed by people was lower than u

Deeze

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeze Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:50 am

Forgot to said :

GM -­­> Enjoy the money I gave you for helping you to get dedicated -.-'

Deeze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down