Mystana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@Gm Momilia

4 posters

Go down

@Gm Momilia Empty @Gm Momilia

Post  Kawatz Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:59 am

Well, its looks like now who is in charge is Jet Lii, but i think this guy have no control over all the Server, what he just do, is going Invisible with the game master shoting paralize to ppl, trying to catch if someone have anti paralize Script or so, but he just go around doing that to ppl that are not in he's TEAM.

What im here trying to Explain to you ANTON is, come on, this ot was good, i mean it has the crashes everything, but now, its fucked up when u gave this guy the GM, Why i think so? Cuz like i always say, lets stop being hypocrats, 80% of ppl use any kind of bot, to heal themself or to anti paralize, etc... i mean just by shoting a sd to a relugar guy passing by thais u can note that if he heals 0.000000001 seconds after he get hitted its obvious hes using some kind of Bot NG, Elf, Black D, Magebomb, what ever, call it how u want it.
Myself, have found when Teh Masterpiece where not 24/7 in the premmy island, and he was lvling hrs and hrs in fenrock dls, 4 times afk boting, i killed him always, he still bot to get lvl, u guys cant denie it, i dont want u guys to ban him, but either ban ppl cuz Jet Lii, goes invisible with hes GM shoting paralize, and someone got anti paralize script. Or in that case if u ban that guy, ban also teh masterpiece, but is not my point to ban ppl, because everyone know, that every fucking player in this ot use some kind of bot, to heal, to anti paralize, or just to have it on, i dont know.
To conclude, if u going to give this guy the power, u should control him, or this aint your OT anymore..
Do what ever u guys want.. but EVERYONE KNOWS, u guys are some edited (Cof Cof Vimmel, Cof Cof Jet Lii), some of u guys botted to get lvl (Cof Cof Teh Masterpiece, Cof Cof Superman), and some of u guys got free items, and addon item, U CAN KEEP DENYING IT, BUT ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME.

To point out, do what ever u guys want to do, but the ot is just to have fun, if u dont want us to play we wont play, but stop acting like GAYS and using the GM MASTER in your side, or what ever... this is just my 2 cents.

Kawatz

Back to top Go down

@Gm Momilia Empty Re: @Gm Momilia

Post  Xtacy Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 am

I agree u talked to gm he wanted to know the command for lvls on character so was nice and told him then 5 min later he banned me like wtf Anton we want u back or this guy fired hes ruined the ot for everyone

Xtacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtacy Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:15 pm

This thread isnt about banning pl its about getting anton back or getting rid of Traddis

Xtacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawatz Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Looks Xtacy got a brain, and u dont, but if u wana keep with this bullshit, i mean lie to yourself, i killed u 3 times in fenrock dls boting, so cut it out pls Smile

Kawatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartulf Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:08 pm

i would like to say that ppl should cancel bots in war, or atleast use less overpowered funktions.

A mage with auto heal can be comboed.
A mage or what ever, with dash and para-script can just run away.

cave bot gives you lvl easy, but common i have been fighting for ever on my lvl 150 druid (krapyle). I might die some times, but i think getting lvl 200 is overrated^^

to ppl that cant or wont fight clean, try to limit your bot to just use the most essential things (auto heal, auto haste or what ever). Remember, you aint skilled in this game cuz you can run thais all day long with para-script.

and to those who are afraid of dying. LOL its an OT. We fight, we sometimes die and you get your lvls back fast, even though you might get sneaked.

Its impossible to stop the botters, it wont be a battle without them, you find them on every side of a war. But like i said you aint skilled in this game cuz you can run thais all day long with para script.

Krapyle

Bartulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Well, I got crazy, was so many bugs etc my brain was almost dying so I thought I had to get a Dedicated server - So I did and it went to laggy and i was so fucking mad, wasted 100 euro! 50 euro from my own pocket and I didnt want to host it on my own computed cuz then I couldnt play tibia without 10 fps, couldnt download anything etc so I had to get a new hoster, so Jet Lii became the one - I told him, ban your own team if they use bots, dont create a single item for your own char ur someone else - Becuase I never did that, didnt gave my own char a single gp seriosly.. Not even my real friend, they begged me for a fire sword or something, I said - No, go get it by urself, its funnier with an uncheated server cuz I HATE retards GMs who do that, I want it balanced for everyone but about the donations I wanted to earn something for sitting 5h+ on OT everyday.

Dunno what more to say.. Thanks!

Admin
Admin

http://mystana.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterpiece Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:07 am

happy now?!?!? teh masterpiece just got deleted
Masterpiece
Masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Post  Krapyle Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 am

wtf, i cant say i would allow botters.

But if you suddenly wanna ban Teh masterpiece, then you might aswell ban, kawatz, deeze, on their side too.

And prolly ill quit this server cuz its boring without them, friends or foes. I play this OT cuz its easy to battle without losses. So unban masterpiece and play give warnings and bans as you allways have.

I wanna agree with you momillia, you have as i can see been fair. But its not fair to delete a char without warnings.

Like i said ban and deletion is not the solution to this too many will quit in that case.

Krapyle

Krapyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Why teh masterpiece if banned?

Admin
Admin

http://mystana.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawatz Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Cuz the retard didnt want to have anymore a paladin, so they faked a BAN + Deletetion, and made a new char called Teh Rush lvl 205 Druid, to be honest dude, the server got more shity since u left it, i could handle the crash but its kinda more laged than before (atlast for me and few mores) and.. every day its a new char lvl 170 from their side, anyway, who gives a fuck, but u had a good server, he should take the name mystana out.. thats my opinion ONLY
And like Krapyle said, noone should get banned, but if u gona ban, u should ban both sides. END OF DISCUSION.

Kawatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtacy Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:48 pm

agree that teh rush came from no where and was 200 + in 1 day? thats impossible

Xtacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterpiece Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:02 pm

buhuhu :'/? lost 35 lvls so careface?
Masterpiece
Masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtacy Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Lol you got your fucking character deleted you dont see ppl deleting there characters then making a new one and starting at 205 do you? You cant change vocation because u want to you had your choice to choose what voc u wanted but for some reason in this server if your on gms team you can change whenever u want

Xtacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawatz Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Agreed, he got a point Smile

Kawatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: